image

image

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Need your help ... Planning an Awesome Vacation

As a new year starts, I begin thinking about a vacation!! With Baby coming I know it has to be practical, and planned at just the right time ... how old will he be and how is the weather?? 

First HUGE question is Where???? Here's what I've come up with so far and I would love to hear what you all think!!! Leave me some ideas! Only catch is it must be baby & 8 year old friendly and not require a passport. We will likely use VRBO.com to rent a furnished place for a week or so.

My ideas:
Upstate NY: 
   - Catskill mountain area
   - Niagara Falls
   - Camping???
   - Arkansas

I am thinking we will go before June or around September ... Baby is due Feb 24th :)

Can't wait to see what you all suggest!!!


XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment